“Our coastal waters have some of the best quality shellfish in the world. At The Ninth, we only buy live shellfish from the UK.”
At The Ninth
(Michelin starred restaurant, London)
- 8 large fresh scallops
- 2 limes (Juice)
- Pinch of caster sugar
- 12 cherry vine tomatoes cut into quarters
- 1/4 cucumber peeled and cut into dice
- 1/2 red chilli finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- A few leaves of coriander
- 100ml olive oil
Using a thin knife, dice the scallops into 2cm pieces.
In a bowl mix all the other ingredients.
Add the scallops and season to taste.
Leave to marinate for 5 minutes.